TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BETA SOFTWARE
This page (together with the documents referred to herein) contain the terms and conditions of use for “The Infinite Reality Beta Software” which must be accepted before use or installation of any of “The Infinite Reality Beta Software”. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using or installing any software from this website. By proceeding, and by using or installing any software from this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute a legal and enforceable contract between you and The Infinite Reality LLC (“The Infinite Reality“). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, abandon the registration process now and do not use or install “The Infinite Reality Beta Software.”
Beta User Conditions
- Your use of the The Infinite Reality Beta software and experience is governed by these terms and conditions (“Beta User Conditions”) which you should read carefully before using or installing The Infinite Reality Beta software and experience. These Beta User Conditions represent a binding contract between The Infinite Reality and you. If you do not agree with these “Beta User Conditions”, do not install or use The Infinite Reality Beta software and experience.
- The Infinite Reality may update or amend these “Beta User Conditions” at any time. You will be provided notice of any updates or amendments.
- These “Beta User Conditions” apply to you regardless of how you have accessed The Infinite Reality Beta software and experience and regardless of the territory in which you live or conduct business.
The Infinite Reality Beta Software; No Warranty And No Liability
- The Infinite Reality Beta Software is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We hereby advise you and expressly represent that The Infinite Reality Beta Software is not a final product and, as such, may contain various errors and/or defects, and may be unstable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, The Infinite Reality will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss, expense, damages, or injury of any kind arising out of the use and/or inability to use The Infinite Reality Beta Software.
Limited Technical Support
The Infinite Reality will only be able to provide limited technical support during the event, and makes no guarantee that we will be able to address bugs, maintenance or any other services for The Infinite Reality website and/or experience.
From time to time, The Infinite Reality website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. All provided external links are available to use at your discretion, and do not constitute or represent any endorsement by The Infinite Reality of the content of the website(s). The Infinite Reality has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Any products, services, or information available through this website that you explore will be at your own risk.
The Infinite Reality website contains material which is owned by and/or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any use or reproduction other than as authorized by The Infinite Reality in writing is strictly prohibited.
Eighteen (18) and Over Experience
By participating in The Infinite Reality Experience you acknowledge that: (1) you are 18 years of age or older, and (2) you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Beta User Conditions and the relationship between the parties to this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and the United States, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any action arising from these User Conditions can be brought and maintained only in the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
These Beta User Conditions (together with the documents to which they refer) contain the entire agreement between you and The Infinite Reality relating to the use of The Infinite Reality Beta software and experience. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation, warranty, or other assurance except those set forth herein and on the Beta Portal.
DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy
The Infinite Reality maintains the following DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy. The Infinite Reality respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, and expects others to do the same. As part of our effort to recognize the copyrights of third parties, The Infinite Reality complies with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and is therefore protected by the limitations on liability recognized by 17 U.S.C. § 512; commonly known as the "safe harbor" provisions of the DMCA. If you believe that your work has been copied, reproduced, altered, or published in a way that constitutes copyright infringement under federal law, or your copyrights have been otherwise violated, please click the “DMCA Notice and Takedown” link and fill out all the required information. This will notify our Designated Agent. The Infinite Reality will then proceed in a timely manner to notify the Contributor of the alleged infringement, and take steps to disable or remove the material in question.